The global changes operation allows to simultaneously modify permissions and limits settings for multiple clients. For example, you can select a number of clients, enable all of them to create domains and limit the maximum number of domains to a specific number - all that within a single operation, without having to select each client independently and edit his/her settings.
To execute a global changes operation on clients:
Select the clients subject to the global changes operation by checking the corresponding checkboxes in the Sel column and click Global Changes. The Global changes page will appear divided into three sections:
- Permissions - this section allows to set the desired permissions for various operations
- Limits - this section allows to modify the desired limits for various resources
- Affected clients - this section displays the list of client accounts whose settings these global changes will be applied to.
To set new permissions, select Do not change, Enable or Disable radio button for the corresponding type of operation.
To edit limit settings for a particular resource type:
First, select the appropriate action from the drop-down box:
- Do not change, if you do not wish to make any changes
- Unlimited, to set the resource usage limit to Unlimited
- Value, to specify a new value for the resource limit
- Increase (+), to specify the value by which to increment the presently set resource limit value
- Decrease (-), to specify the value by which to decrement the presently set resource limit value
Then, specify the value of the new resource limit, increment or decrement in the corresponding input box.
If you chose to increase/decrease the presently set limit value, use the drop-down box to select units if you wish to modify the limit value by a quantity of commonly used units or % if you wish to modify the limit value by a particular percentage.
Click Update to apply the new settings to the selected clients’ accounts. Clicking Up will discard all the changes.