Action Logging Configuration
Plesk 6.5 allows you to log the actions performed in the system. The following events can be logged:
- Client account created, deleted, personal or system information changed,
- Domain level user account properties changed,
- Domain created, deleted, settings changed,
- Subdomain created, deleted, settings changed,
- Client limits changed,
- Domain limits changed,
- Users logged in and out of the Control Panel,
- Mail names created, deleted, changed,
- Mailing list created, deleted, changed,
- Physical hosting created, deleted, changed,
- Web user account created, deleted, changed.
To adjust the action log settings, follow these steps:
Click the Action Log button on the Server administration page. The Action log settings page will open.
In the Logged actions section, select the appropriate actions to be logged using the checkboxes.
In the section below, specify the action log cleaning options, to be cleaned on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, or in accordance with the specified number of records stored in the database. To retain all action log records, select the Do not remove records radio button.
To apply all the changes made, click Update. Click Up if you wish to discard unsaved changes and return to the Server administration page.
To download the action log to the local machine, in the Download the log file section, select the time period using the drop-down boxes, and click Download. The dialog window will open, prompting you to select the location for the downloaded log file to be saved to. Select the location, and click Save.
To clean the action log, click on the Clean Log button.